Prevention Measures against COVID-19
1. Avoid 3 C's: Crowded place, Closed space and Close distance
- Our tours focus on guiding smaller groups mainly outside in open spaces.
- We provide private tours for a group of 6 and fewer participants.
- We try to avoid heavily crowded places.
- We don't enter closed crowded facilities that don’t take preventative measures against COVID-19.
2. Physical distancing
- We take Japanese-style bowing instead of Western-style handshaking or hugging for greeting.
- Our guides may use wireless guide earphone system to avoid direct transmission as needed.
3. Other Measures
- Our tour-guides wear facial masks.
- Our tour guides check the temperature each time before the tour starts.
- Our tour guides use hand sanitizers or hand soap when needed.
- Guests are required to wear facial masks and use hand sanitizers.
- We may deny any guests participation if they show any symptoms of infection.
* These preventive measures are based on guidelines set by the Japanese government Ministry of Health.
* These measures may change depending on further announcements made by the Japanese government.